Labour Mobility Transfers

MLTs, MRTs and RRTs registered with another regulating body in Canada may apply to get registered with CAHPPEI as a Labour Mobility Transfer applicant.

To apply for CAHPPEI registration, Labour Mobility Transfer applicants must:

  • Set up an account in the online registration system - HMS
  • Complete all the mandatory information in their profile
  • Upload proof of registration from their original jurisdiction (letter of good standing)
  • Upload the Certificate of Insurance
  • Upload a valid Criminal Record Screening results document
  • Pass the jurisprudence examination
  • Pay the application fee
  • Pay the registration fee

More Information

Required Documents
Fee Schedule